Resource Center Corner
Janet Blankenship, Resource Coordinator
Thanks to All Who Stopped by the OFDA Booth During Convention!
It's always a pleasure to meet our members face-to-face. For those of you who didn't have the opportunity to attend Convention, please visit http://www.myofda.org/lrc to view complete details on Convention Specials available until May 31, 2005:
25 "Best of the Best" resources distributed by the OFDA
18 Assortment Packets on the Subjects Listed Below:
* After Funeral Follow-up
* Bereaved Parents/Grandparents
* CenteringSmall Handouts
* Children's Grief
* Death of a Grandparent/Parent
* Death of a Spouse
* Explaining Death to Children
* Grief in General
* How to Help Someone Who's Grieving
* Medic Publishing
* Miscarriage, Infant Death
* Support Group
* Teen Grief
* Trauma/Tragic Death
Visit: www.myofda.org/LRC on a regular basis for updates on the following:
* Complete Resource Center Catalog
* Member/Non Member Leaflet/Brochure Order Forms
25% OFF Sale
* Inventory Overstocks/Special BuysUpdated Monthly!
* New Items. Updated as available!
50% OFF Sale Limited Quantities Available
* Audio Cassettes, Booklets/Books, Lapel Pins, Sympathy Cards, Videos, etc.
* Holiday/Memorial/Special Day, etc.
Funeral Etiquette brochures are now available for purchase in packages of 50 for $10.00.
Winners of the OFDA Resource Center Gift
Wednesday Adam Shaw, Shaw-Davis Funeral Home, Columbus
Thursday Jennifer Hoskins-Long, Oswald-Hoskins Funeral Home; Lebanon
As always, please feel free to call 800.589.6332, email Janet@OFDAonline.org or fax 800.507.1465 your questions, comments or requests to Janet Blankenship