by Janet Blankenship - Resource CoordinatorSean Swarner
Mountaineer/Motivational Speaker, hometown Willard, OH
Wednesday, April 30, 2008 2:30-4:30 (2 CEUs)
Keep Climbing: How I Beat Cancer and Reached the Top of the World
By Sean Swarner with Rusty Fischer
Reg. $25, Convention Special $20
Thursday, May 1, 2008 10:00-Noon (2 CEUs)
Not Your Grandfather's Undertaking Funeral Service in a New Century
FRONTLINE: The Undertaking NFDA Community Relations Package:
* FRONTLINE: The Undertaking DVD
* The Undertaking (paperback)
* A Lesson Plan based on the above two items
* CD with PowerPoint community presentation, a script to help you develop your own presentation, suggested organizations to share presentation Reg. $55 + Shipping, Convention Special $50 (inclusive)
Convention Special $10 each
* Bodies in Motion and at Rest, Reg. $14.00
* The Undertaking, Reg. $13.95
The Dash Making a Difference with Your Life
Linda Ellis and Mac Anderson
Gift Set including book, DVD, song and free gift box. Reg. $25.00, Convention Special $20
With purchase of set you will be eligible for drawing of an 18" x 36" framed print of The Dash.
Just Added to the Resource Center!!!
The Express Yourself Series,
written by Ben Keckler, illustrated by Dick Davis. Books for persons dealing with grief, loss and transitions, selections from the Bobby's Books program offered through Ohio Hospice & Palliative Care.
* From Here to There
Reg. $16.95 Convention Special $14
* My Friend, Matilda
Reg. $17.95 Convention Special $15
* A Confuzzled Christmas Anticipated release fall 2008
While at the OFDA Booth check out information on our new estore at www.MyOFDA.org and be sure you're on the email list for updates.
If you know of other educational opportunities that would be of interest to our members, or have experiences you would like to share about any of the programs, please contact me.
As always, please feel free to call 800-589-6332, email Janet@OFDAonline.org or fax 800-507-1465
your questions, comments or requests to Janet Blankenship.