Details Larger Image
Should Children Know About Death?
It's always difficult to know what to say to a child who is grieving the loss of a loved one, whether it be the death of a friend, family member or relative. This brochure offers some suggestions in helping children understand the concepts of death as well as basic terminology.
New to the Resource Center is information in leaflet form for: Primary, Intermediate, and High School Students. These leaflets provide an additional resource when dealing with age specific questions regarding death and what to expect.
- What is a funeral home?
- What happens to the body?
- What will I see at the funeral home?
- Is it ok to touch the body?
- What happens when we die?
- What are the feelings I may have?
(100 brochures - $25)